Modifly is looking for a Paid Media Manager with experience and passion for performance marketing and digital marketing strategy. This role will develop and execute campaign strategies, funnel builds and ongoing optimizations within the ads platforms, manage client budgets, and work on account analysis / reporting to contribute to overall Campaign Strategy.
The role requires a natural self starter and will support both the paid media team on larger accounts as well as lead their own accounts. Additionally, they will have the opportunity to collaborate with our in-house creative team, putting their own personal touch on client’s ads and coordinating with the creative and account management team to formulate strategic media plans for clients.
The ideal Paid Media Manager candidate is creatively-minded and performance-driven, a strong collaborator, and an all-around figure-it-out-er. Applicants should have an in-depth understanding of paid search and social advertising, e-commerce/DTC marketing experience, and an aptitude for analyzing data and identifying performance trends. Past experience in developing marketing creative (e.g. authoring or overseeing marketing copy or visuals) and working directly within a variety of digital media platforms is preferred.
As a part of our team, this individual will have the opportunity to learn firsthand how to leverage performance analytics for long-term client growth, develop innovative content for social media markets, and grow their skills in a fun and fast-paced agency environment with clients of all shapes and sizes.
* Own strategy and execution channels for each of their clients in an effort to hit or surpass client goals within budget / spend
* Manage paid advertising campaigns A-Z, including building on ad-buying interfaces, launching media, optimizing, and making daily adjustments as needed to ensure client goals are met
* Analyze performance data and provide intelligent analysis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data-driven conclusions
* Help determine client benchmarking and implement optimizations to hit client KPI’s in the quickest time possible through owned channels
* Improve upon paid search and social media presences and innovate new strategies and techniques.
* Manage and execute on campaigns across multiple channels such as the Google ad network, Facebook & Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat and other emerging platforms.
* Collaborate and manage media buyers assigned to same clients
* Communicate effectively with the team and the clients, staying accountable, highlighting wins, losses, and learning insights
* Understand basic marketing funnel and where each channel plays a role
* Build and sustain rapport with multiple clients
* Generate new business development through service expansion identification, strategic audits, and development of paid advertising pipeline
* Collaborate with the creative team to brainstorm content and ads, drawing on client needs and input, as needed
* Translate technical concepts into actionable, tactical, and strategic action plans
* 3-5+ years of Paid Media advertising experience.
* B2C and B2B advertising experience preferred
* Google Ads certification and Meta Blueprint preferred
* Shopify / eComm experience preferred
* Strong attention to detail and time management skills
* Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
* Proactive, organized, and able to work autonomously
* Strong understanding of the online advertising industry and social media landscape
* Experience with analyzing paid media results and finding data insights for external reporting
* Experience developing and presenting Digital Strategy to clients is highly desirable
* San Diego based with potential remote options available
* Full-time with flexible hybrid in-office/virtual schedule
* Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, plus unlimited PTO
Who and Where We Are: We are a diverse team of creatives, strategists, media buyers and other miscellaneous collaborators spread out all over the United States with a shared goal.
What We Do: We harness the powers of modern media to build connections between brands and consumers for the purpose of driving revenue and growth.
How Long We’ve Been Doing It: We’ve been at this since 2017 and continuously evolve our approach to meet developing trends, while inspiring some of our own, along the way.
How We Do It: We start by listening, learning and collecting information. Next, we build out a customized strategy paired with meaningful content and artfully manage its distribution. The result? Data-driven, creative campaigns broadcast over modern media channels that create deep consumer relationships while delivering measurable insights into the impact on your brand’s performance.
Why We Do It: Our motivation is rooted in innovation. We are change agents with a passion to help brands leverage emerging technology to unlock modern solutions.