At Modifly, the Account Manager is responsible for building strong client relationships, developing a thorough understanding of the client’s business, contributing to the client’s strategic goals and initiatives, overseeing campaigns from start to finish, leading the delivery of high-quality, on-time, and on-budget agency services, and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
The Account Manager naturally excels at relationship building and is an excellent communicator. They are comfortable and confident in presenting new ideas to clients and bridging the gap between Modifly’s creative strategy and the client’s wishes. The Account Manager provides unmatchable service to Modifly clients, working across internal teams to manage projects, while providing team members with the tools, support, and training essential to deliver the most effective results.
- Serve as the main client interface on projects
- Own the day-to-day management of projects from initiation through implementation and deployment
- Balance resourcing, budgets, and time constraints to manage risks and pre-empt issues
- Design innovative strategies to best meet and exceed program objectives
- Identify opportunities and goals for clients, providing strategic recommendations to help grow their business
- Create integrated timelines across agency and client stakeholder teams, communicating expectations both internal and externally
- Move projects forward, both internally and externally, trafficking deliverables and feedback
- Build strong relationships with all project stakeholders to meet program outcomes while exceeding client expectations
- Ensure a collaborative ‘one team’ approach of both client and agency
- Contribute to new business and pitches to secure a pipeline of work for the broader initiative
- Able to communicate succinctly within a wide range of positions, personalities, and roles, internally and externally
- 3-5+ years of direct Paid Media account management and/or project management experience in a media agency
- Expertly organized
- Demonstrable ability to operate under tight deadlines
- A history of overseeing client accounts in an Account Services role, managing both client and internal team expectations, and leading the execution of tactical projects
- Ability to work across multiple projects, utilizing and sharing multiple resources
- Experience leading, mentoring, and inspiring teams towards excellence and success preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Ability to define and solve problems, analyze data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Creative, passionate and willing to continuously learn
- San Diego based (preferred)
- Full-time with flexible hybrid in-office/virtual schedule
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, plus unlimited PTO
Who and Where We Are: We are a diverse team of creatives, strategists, media buyers and other miscellaneous collaborators spread out all over the United States with a shared goal.
What We Do: We harness the powers of modern media to build connections between brands and consumers for the purpose of driving revenue and growth.
How Long We’ve Been Doing It: We’ve been at this since 2017 and continuously evolve our approach to meet developing trends, while inspiring some of our own, along the way.
How We Do It: We start by listening, learning and collecting information. Next, we build out a customized plan with design meaningful content and artfully manage its distribution. The result? Data-driven, creative campaigns broadcast over modern media channels that create deep consumer relationships while delivering measurable insights into the impact on your brand’s performance.
Why We Do It: Our motivation is rooted in innovation. We are change agents with a passion to help brands leverage emerging technology to unlock modern solutions